Responsibility and respectful behavior are the guiding
principles of this class. This will ensure that everyone in the
has an enjoyable class experience.
- Appropriate behavior is expected at all times.
Profanity, graffiti, disturbance of the class, distraction
of others, disturbance of other students' belongings or the teacher's desk and materials will not be tolerated. Respectful behavior is the guiding principle of this class.
- Be prepared for class each day with a writing tool, textbook, notebook, folder and assigned work.
- Permission to leave class to go to the lav, locker, telephone,
bubbler, etc. will be at the discretion of the teacher.
Please make any such requests at the beginning of the class period or reserve them for when the lesson has been completed.
The clipboard signout sheet must be completed when you leave the room. It must be filled out completely
BEFORE you leave the room. You may only use the pass if you are granted permission first.
- You may ask to go to the nurse if you feel ill. Students with special health concerns should make me aware of this immediately.
- Tardiness--detention will be assigned as per the guidelines in the Student Handbook. You are expected to report for
detention without being reminded.
- Class cuts--If it is determined that you have cut a class, no work for the day missed can be made up.
- You are responsible for the condition of your desk and books. Books are to be checked for problems at the beginning of the academic
year, and any problems should be brought to my attention immediately. Books should be kept covered at all times. No
book socks may be used as they damage the book bindings.
- No hats may be worn and electronic devices such as cell
phones or CD/mp3 players are not to be used in the classroom.
- Remain in your seat until dismissal.
- All guidelines in the Student Handbook will be followed.